Blog No. 22 Another UFO shot down, (Part Two).


Another UFO shot down, (Part Two).

 



A man came to see me the other day

Said he had something important to say

And asked if he could come inside.

Told me he was from the F.B.I.

 

Said he saw my poem on Allpoetry.com

And saw I had problems more than one

You think you come from out of space

And are related to an alien race.

 

I told him that’s what my mother says

Always insisted I was Alien in race

He said they could help me to find out

Come join the firm if you have a doubt.

 

Tthe trouble with working for the F.B.I.

You have to wear dark glasses a suits and tie.

And you always have to drive a company car

So the aliens know just where you are.

 

I’ll ask Agent Mulder if he can help me out,

He knows all about aliens. I’ll give him a shout

He’s the one who taught me that I’m not alone

Maybe he knows of one from my planetary home.

 

But then there’s Andrew Johnstone

that is his Art work you can see.

To do a painting like that its plain to me

He mast have a client in the space industry.

 

To be continued.

 

The Open Luner Foundation actuaal commisioned Andrews painting. They have a website and here what it says

“Humanity is returning to the Moon.

How we do it matters.” 

Click to go see what they are up to'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog No. 13 Sennen Area - Who owned what in 1838

Blog No. 25 : Did Jesus visit Cornwall?

Blogg 24 St Piran - Man of Tin.