Blog No. 7. Dyson shows he's still here.


On the 10th of December 2022, I sat down and wrote the following poem on the anniversary of Dyson our 13-year-old Springer Spaniels' death.


bright star,

yes, you’re our star.

you are our star up on the tree

you brought such joy to Bryn, Sandra, and me

we each remember the special moments we shared
        
of the toys that you got the collars and clothes to wear

Ripping open your presents, while you danced with such glee

And how we would like to stroke you while you drank our tea

Now a new friend “Buddy” is here just beside me

“Buddy” is his name, and he’s patiently waiting for me

Whilst I write this poem In remembrance of thee

We love him lots. He’s a joy you see
III
But we’ll always
share him with
our Star on
the tree
Dyson.


Four days later Katherine Baxter wrote the following on the SennenCommunity facebook page:-Going through my pictures of sunset and almost darkness I came across this spooky yet beautiful one that looks like a collie dog!

To me it was "Dyson" sitting with a bonio in his mouth when we came home from shopping. We always gave him two bonios when we went out and he would eat one and save the other till we came home. So my question is

Is it a cloud or is it a Ghost?


Thank you Katherine for allowing me to reproduce your photo.

And this is a video from  when he was.


https://youtu.be/neecuy2Aafo?t=111

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog No. 13 Sennen Area - Who owned what in 1838

Blog No. 25 : Did Jesus visit Cornwall?

Blogg 24 St Piran - Man of Tin.